We are now in Baltimore. The drive took 32 hours, 4 days, two ghetto hotels, and way too much time in the car. We stopped in Chicago and went to the sears tower which had a great view and we ate burgers at Billy Goats. It was a really windy day which reminded me of Rexburg but luckily it wasn't as cold!! I do not miss Rexburg weather at all! We are working for pinnacle security, Tim is a technician and I work in the office. So far it is pretty slow but pretty fun! Our apartment is huge but it doesn't have cable or Internet. That is really lame and we had to wait to get both. Today the cable guy came and at first he said there was a problem with our wiring and that we couldn't get either! I am so bummed because i miss my Internet so much. Eventually he figured it out and we have cable but still no Internet -I'm in the office writing this.-
Baltimore is really different but its pretty cool for the most part. We live right next to a movie theater and the mall, lucky for me! We pretty much share the parking lot with both they are really close. On Sunday we went to DC and went to the holocaust museum. It was really interesting but depressing at the same time. They had a lot of artifacts which was pretty cool. We plan on going and seeing all of the sights here every Sunday since that is Tim's only day off and there will be so much for us to see! I am really excited...p.s. i will try and write more often especially as we see all of the historical sights around, and i will definitely be posting pictures.
1 comment:
FINALLY an update. Geeze...I hope its not be a "monthly blog".
Maybe after you spend a week down here and in AZ you will have more stuff to blog about. Hopefully.
See you in 15 day! Can't wait.
Post a Comment