2.14.2009
Trevor Hall
Last Saturday we saw Trevor Hall in concert in Santa Monica. Me and Tim saw him about a year ago in Salt Lake City when he was opening for Colbie Caillat.
Tim like his drummer a lot because he just had awesome percussion skills. The drummers name is Chris Steele and he was on bongo drums or whatever they are called. It was really really good. So when Chad invited us to go to the concert I was excited. After the concert we went to this little ice cream place that sold ice cream sandwiches, basically you got to pick the cookie and the ice cream and it was so good! It was an amazing concert. I used to go to concerts a lot more often with Mary and I think I just missed being at concerts where the whole crowd really got into. Some people got into to it a little too much!! Matisyahu who is another reggae musician and he joined Trevor Hall for a little bit of the concert it was so awesome!! I had so much fun! I really miss how into to music I used to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment