Wow! I've been feeling guilty for not posting and it just seemed harder and harder to try and catch up with all the stuff we missed. But we have internet again so I guess its time that I catch up. A quick run down of what has happened since my last post.
We moved to Portland: Tim went to school, I worked as a Gymnastics teach and was a sub at a daycare. I LOVED my job at the gym. I miss it tons. When summer rolled around we got ready to move to Dallas for Tim to be a tech....again, sigh. We were all ready to go and then last minute, literally 3 days before we moved, we decided to move to Folsom, CA instead. One of my sister was planning a summer wedding and another sister was pregnant and due in July. I really wanted to be involved in the family festivities! As some of you know, from experience, working for summer sales makes it very hard to get any time off, and I just couldn't risk missing these awesome events. So Tim found a job, thanks to my Dad, with my brother painting and doing odd jobs for a property management company. It was a lot of long days but they were their own bosses which was really really nice. I on the other hand couldn't find a job so I stayed busy helping with various weddings. Then in July we found out we were pregnant! I found out the same day my sister had her second baby, Bridgette. For the rest of the summer I had horrible morning sickness and was pretty much a bum. Now that summer is over Tim is back in school and I am kinda feeling better, which means I don't throw up everyday. Well there is a little preview in to our recent activities. No one probably even checks my blog anymore because I haven't updated in so long. Oh well....
3 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you, that is wonderful news. I have to say it would have been cool if you had been in Dallas for the summer, but I'm glad things have worked out. Congrats again!!
I check, I check!! Love that you FINALLY updated....you slacker! Miss your guts! Tell Baby his favorite Aunti says HI!
Me too, I always check. Sooo glad you are feeling a little better! Now comes the fun part. I like that Chiara called it a "HIM"...
Excited to see just what It will be!!!Love you guys-Mom
Post a Comment