Ok, so basically last weekend randomly I had about five people telling me that blogging was the best thing ever and that I should be blogging. My fist reaction was 'well I suck at keeping up with my facebook so blogging is probably too much for me to handle'. Later Tim decided that he would set up a blog for us and he posted a picture that i hate of us on there because he knew that i would go and change it. His plan worked and basically i spent monday setting up our blog and making it look pretty. So now this is our first post! I am kinda excited so there will be more to come.
7 comments:
okay...so I can't remember what I was going to post a couple days ago...I know it was an obnoxious comment about you guys posting something new....and it was probably a good thing that I couldn't post before because it probably sounded more rude than I intended.
okay...they are not TUBE socks thank you very much. They are called knee-highs....and they are totally cool and "in." So bite me! You wouldn't know since you don't have any children. And if anyone wore sweet tube socks...it was you and your brothers....with the colored stripes on top.
Now that you HAVE blogger...you should use it. In fact, let Tim do the posting. He's better at keeping up with stuff than you are.
Yo. I tagged you on my blog. So do it.
Hey! I saw your blog through Mary's. I'm glad you guys are going to start blogging! Hope things are going great!
Way to give in to peer pressure, Janessa. Hey, if your friends say you should do drug or jump off a bridge, are you going to do that, too?
JK.
And, just to perpetuate some family fighting, I have to say that tube socks are better than knee highs--knee highs are girl socks. My nephew should not be wearing girl socks.
And, in the early 80's, EVERYONE was wearing striped tube socks. In fact, I still have some. Imagine that.
This post is amazing....never add more posts....this single post can carry this blog for a long time still.
Post a Comment