2.17.2009

V Day

Valentines day isn't something super huge for us but this year we tried to make it fun. We didn't even get to celebrate Valentines Day on Saturday because I had to work so instead we celebrated it early. After work on Thursday I couldn't resist and I bought some Krispy Kreme's. This was kinda a gift for me too since they are so good but Tim loves them and we don't really have one close to us so it was a special treat, even though i forgot what Tim's favorite kind of doughnut is, i'm horrible!!! Friday we went to LA. We went to my new favorite place The Alley, its better known as the fashion district in LA. Last time we were in LA I wanted to buy a purse SO BAD but I couldn't find one that I loved so I didn't end up buying one. I am so glad that I waited because when we went this time they had all new purses and I fell in love with a couple of them. With Tim's expert advice I decided on a Louis Vuitton one and I LOVE it!!! I also got a scarf! They were the perfect valentines gifts. Later that night we had a reservation at a restaurant called Ketchup but as we were driving there we saw an In-N-Out and decided that we both love In-N-Out way too much and we much rather eat there any day. Since we ate at In-N-Out we decided we should also go to the milkshake shop we found in West Hollywood. It is soooo good, and a great way to end our Valentines Day. We were supposed to go to Portland for Valentines DAy because we have buddy passes Bill and Chiara gave us but I couldn't get it off work. I'm glad we were able to spend this weekend together (and that I got a new purse!) and now we are going this coming weekend and we are SUPER excited since I have never been to Portland, and if Tim wants me to move there he is going to have to convince me that I will LOVE it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, you are not moving to Portland, sorry. I love the purse!

America said...

I was in Portland for Valentine's Day! That would have been crazy fun if you guys happened to be there! Umm Portland is awesome and if we weren't going to do Public Health in third world countries I would totally want to live there. Don't worry you'll get to check it all out if you can come to my wedding!

America said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You WILL love Portland, it is awesome and the only place in the world that is good.