Sunday is when we actually made plans to do something fun! Everyone got together and we had a BBQ. I was so excited because we BBQ'd ribs. We have never cooked ribs before so it was a fun and delicious new experience. The next day we even went back to the store and bought more because we liked them so much!
7.08.2009
Fourth of July and BBQ's
Sunday is when we actually made plans to do something fun! Everyone got together and we had a BBQ. I was so excited because we BBQ'd ribs. We have never cooked ribs before so it was a fun and delicious new experience. The next day we even went back to the store and bought more because we liked them so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your hair too! Super cute! Come play with us already!
Post a Comment