7.01.2009
Hobbies
Last week my mom came to visit! It was so much fun, I haven't really had the chance to spend time with her by myself in a long time.
She was only here for 3 days and we spent the whole time sewing. I have really wanted to learn how to sew and last October, for my birthday, she bought me a sewing machine. Well I finally learned how to sew and it is a lot of fun. While my mom was here we worked on 2 dresses. They are super cute! We only finished one but the second is practically done. I am so lucky that my mom wanted to spend so much time sewing with me! We worked really hard but I enjoyed our time together so much!!! Since my mom left I made a pair of pajama pants all by myself. They have some errors but I finally finished and they are super cute. It is kinda hard to see the dress in the picture but I love it! It is a retro dress and my little sister, Jocelyn, picked out the pattern for herself but I stole it! I'm glad Jocelyn has such good taste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment