6.29.2009

The Bachelorette

So I watch The Bachelorette and I need to vent about it. I can't believe Wes is still on the show. Basically this is my first season watching the Bachelorette and I am totally sucked in! I really like Jillian she seems very genuine, funny, down to earth, and real. I like the way she is going about things. She doesn't seems to have unrealistic expectations, and she knows what she wants. She has narrowed it down to 4 guys and 1 of them is a huge jerk and I can't believe she keeps picking him. I totally don't understand how he can keep being such a punk when he knows that Jillian has genuine feelings for him and he doesn't have the same feelings. How can he keep using her? Why are some people so heartless? This week Michael got kicked off and I liked him so much. I guess I can kinda understand why she kicked him off, he is pretty young and she wants to get married and start a family pretty fast, but he was crazy about her and they seemed compatible. I just don't understand why you would want to keep a shady bad boy over a guy who would be so nice to you because he is truly in love. Ugh, I hate this show because even though it is reality TV I am so hooked and I am just getting so attached....UGH! I just want a happy ending!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Tell me about it! I just don't see why she's even risking it with Wes, and I felt so bad for Michael too because he really really did like her. I don't know if the overnight dates are this week or next week, but if Wes had an overnight day he is officially the biggest scumbag on the planet (though I think the entire concept of the overnight dates is obviously trashy in the first place...). Good to know I'm not the only one sucked into this drama...