My mom and I also found these really yummy cupcakes at some random bakery. I think I liked them so much because of all the coconut on the right one, so delicious!
Of course the real highlight of my birthday was my cake. Tim got me an ice cream cake from baskin robins. I love the frosting on these cakes and that is why it has creepy clowns on it!!! Tim went and found the cake that had the most frosting on it and that is the one he bought. I LOVE the frosting it is so delicious....Mmmmmm. It was a really good birthday.
On a random pregnancy note. I'm finally over the morning sickness and in the stage of not much going on. My belly is getting bigger but I don't really notice it. It doesn't get in my way and I can still wear my normal jeans. I have been able to feel Squirm move for about a month now and it is one of my favorite things!! I love it, definitely the best thing so far about being pregnant!
2 comments:
Janessa- It sounds like you had a great 25th birthday!! Im glad you took a belly shot-it is so darn cute and makes it real for those of us so far away, and don't get to see you as much as we would like...Take care of yourself, and Squirm, and your cute husband. Thank you for the darling cards you made for me and Grandpa Jake. Love you all-momfronce
Your belly is SO cute! And seriously, those clowns are super creepy.
Happy belated birthday!!
Post a Comment