6.11.2011

Randomness

I love reading books with Sadie but 60% of the time she cries so when I actually get her in the right mood we read a ton of books.
Sadie has just barely found her hands and toys. She doesn't grab at anything yet but really likes her activity mat and her mobile. Her activity mat has a bird on it that moves back and forth and she talks to the bird and will cry when it stops moving.
She hates the car and her car seat. She screams the whole time and if it's a long enough drive she will eventually fall asleep.
She really likes being swaddled and instead of rocking her to sleep she likes being bounced so I have an exercise ball I use.
She loves baths and being on her changing table.
I'm starting to figure a schedule for her but every thing is still pretty spontaneous.
I love girl clothes and I LOVE bows. I didn't think I would but I really can't go without. It just completes the outfit.
She has a couple friends already and I'm glad that she has two cousins within a year of her that are both girls.
This is her cousin Bridgette with Grandma (and this is the best picture we could get!)

Well that's a lot of randomness. She is a lot of fun and there is a lot of figuring things out on the fly. But we like her, we are gonna keep her.

1 comment:

marvalyn said...

That's the best part of being a parent and grandparent. Its just life, and you do the best you can...Every child is different,and you learn together what works for your special one. They just need to know that you love them! Sadie knows that a whole lot of us love her. It's the Best, my favorite thing was the red exercise ball to bounce her to sleep. G-E-N-I-U-S!! Janessa, you are such a good Mom and Tim is such a good Dad! Thanks again for letting us be a part of her Blessing! Love to you and your Matthews Family