6.11.2009
I miss my niece
I went home to visit my family about two weeks ago. Jared came home from his mission! I spent a little over a week there. Most of the time I just played with my niece, Abella. Every time Tim and I go home to visit she is always so shy around us but since I stayed for so long she was no longer shy around me, it is so cute because she talks TONS! So Abella calls me Panessa, it probably wouldn't have stuck except that Jocelyn totally encouraged it and now i'm pretty sure Abella really thinks that is my name. Basically what happened is...My mom has a picture of me on her fridge and my picture is in a Princess frame, so whenever my family would ask Abella who was in the picture she would say princess ness and I guess one day it morphed into Panessa. So instead of Jocelyn correcting Abella she encouraged her and now I am Panessa. I miss Abella and sometimes when I am bored I want a baby also, but that is probably not the best reason to have babies....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sure it is!! Being bored is the BEST reason to have kids....because I promise you once you have them you will NEVER be bored again!! ;)- It'll cure that bordomness real quick! Just do it!
Dear Aunt Panessa,
I miss you too.
Love, Abella
p.s. when are you coming to play with me again?
Post a Comment