6.13.2009

Late Nights

Since I still don't have a job (UGH!). A couple days ago I went through all of my photos on my computer and deleted a whole bunch of random pictures to free up so more space on my computer. As I was looking through all of these pictures I realized how many pictures I have with Mary! We always took the weirdest pictures and it was always so much fun!!! I thought I would post some of these pictures just because....


PS we didn't know those guys, Mary convinced them to take a picture with me. We thought they looked very interesting in their greaser outfits, they were just hanging out in the In-N-Out parking lot.


Yes we would go out in public wearing these outfits, mostly just to Dairy Queen in Rexburg.

I sent one of these gothic pictures to Tim when we were first dating, i'm surprised this didn't scare him away.


Sorry Mary if I embarrassed you by these pictures, I just couldn't resist.

2 comments:

America said...

I remember one of those nights at Dairy Queen I think I ate everything in site that night.

Mary said...

Haha, the greaser boys. So dirty.