I'm starting to get nervous about my third trimester. Everyone says that the second trimester is the best and that has definitely been true. I don't even really feel pregnant. I sleep great, I don't even have to wake up in the middle of the night to pee. I don't get sick, I can still move around, I still have clothes to wear. It's been a really nice change from the months of morning sickness. Squirm's kicks are getting harder but it's still my favorite part of being pregnant. Unfortunately for Tim I know I've been hormonal. It's like I'm PMSing every other day. I get annoyed at dumb things and I have no sense of humor. It's frustrating because I know my attitude sucks sometime and I try and keep my mean comments in my head but sometimes they just pop out. Tim has been way too nice.
Some third trimester symptoms:
Acid reflux (although once I pop a tums it goes away)
Oily skin
Moody
My boobs are finally getting bigger!!! Which also means they are sore, always.
I get tired really early
My belly sits pretty high so if I'm sitting for too long it gets uncomfortable. I have to lengthen out my torso when I'm sitting so my bra doesn't dig into it. I always forget until it starts hurting.
Sometimes I can't quite catch my breath. I'm just not able to take a full deep breath, it's a really weird feeling.
I'm still not used to my belly and when I try to look down I can't see past it, it makes getting dressed harder, I have to look in a mirror.
Those are the only symptoms I can think of right now. Nothing too bad and i'm trying to enjoy the easiness of everything while I can.
1 comment:
I'm glad it's going so well, hopefully it will continue. I didn't feel like the third trimester was really much worse. Though I do totally remember the not being able to get a full breath feeling, and I remember that getting much worse. I think the first thing I noticed after he was born was that I could take a deep breath! Can't wait to see what your little girl looks like!
Post a Comment