12.10.2010

Holiday cards

Lately, I have been in the mood to make special decorative cards for the different holidays. I've never really been a crafty person but my Mom has a craft room filled with everything I could need and it makes it really easy. My Mom has a lot of cute ideas and I pretty much just copy things I've seen. I love making them.

Since I've been really into to cards I've been thinking about sending put Christmas cards. I have been trying to decided between making custom Christmas cards our buying some online. We recently did family pictures and we got a lot of cute pictures. A couple days ago I saw on the Facebook feed a little blip about Shutterfly. Basically, if you do some qualifying things they give you a coupon code for fifty free holiday cards. I really like Shutterfly especially because when you first sign up you usually get some 4x6 prints for free. It's a really easy to use site. My sister is really into to making books out of her photos and they always turn out really nice!! They have lots of cards on their website so it was hard to choose one for example they had: Christmas cards and Christmas photo cards and even cute Happy birthday cards. That's mostly what this post is for but I figured I would write a little update anyways.

PS I would really like your address so I can send you a Christmas card. If your family I have your address and if you live in the same place you did when we got married I also have your address but for everyone else please e-mail me your address. My e-mail is Froncej@gmail.com.

1 comment:

marvalyn said...

I love the cards that you have sent they are proof that you are a very crafty girl!! "Hi" and thanks to your Mom for having that room. It makes our day when we get them! Love, Mom Fronce