12.04.2010

Food

I love food. I really love food. The things I have been craving: cheese. Grilled cheese, Mac n cheese, Cheetos, these little pizza roll things, and pizza. I've always liked cheese and I didn't even realize the trend at first. I've been going through phases where I eat the same thing for about two weeks straight. First it was taquitos, then salami (nitrate free of course), mac n cheese, grilled cheese with pickles, and now these really really good pizza rolls. They are sold at Costco only at Christmas time so I've had to eat them while I can. I also crave pickles, cheeseburgers, and dr pepper. Soda has been my weakness the last couple of weeks. I want to drink three a day but I've been trying really hard to only have one every other day. It's extra hard because I've never been a big fan of water. I'm so glad I can eat whatever I want unlike the first trimester when I lived off of toast and soup.

1 comment:

marvalyn said...

Enjoy every minute, now... Very Smart cutting down on the Soda- Can't wait to see you and little Squirm(Oh, yea, and Tim the Dad of Squirm)!!!