This post is all about Sadie because really what else do I have to talk about?
This past weekend we finally did Sadie's baby blessing. Everything turned out really great except that it rained all weekend. My mom made her dress and it is gorgeous. Tim's mom and brother Mike came out for the weekend which was a ton of fun!! Even though it was raining we still managed to play a ton of games and eat a ton of food. One day Tim and Mike went to an indoor Go-Kart track while the girls had pedicures and went to lunch.
Some other major events:
At 7 weeks Sadie had a fever and we took her the pediatrician who sent us to the ER. She had a UTI and we had to stay in the hospital for a week (the week of mothers day) and they pumped her full of antibiotics. She had an IV in her arm which looked so sad. We were able to stay in the hospital with her, I don't think I would've been able to leave her.
They had to splint her arm so she wouldn't bend it.
Sadie is almost three months. At her two month dr.s appointment we found out she is in the 95% for length (24") and 95% for weight (12 lbs). She is in the 75% for her head. She did ok with the shots but when she was napping her Tylenol wore off and when she woke up I could tell she was in pain. It was sad because when she's frustrated she kicks and every time she kicked it just made her more sad. She couldn't really focus enough to eat either I hated it!!
4 comments:
I've been hoping for an update! Sadie is adorable. So sorry to hear about your hospital experience though--too sad!
Man she is cute!! I LOVE HER! Everytime Marley sees her on the computer she says, "Tousin Sadie? Thanks mom! Thanks mom!" So I get all the credit for her finally getting a cousin! ;)- We wish we could have been there this past weekend. We were sad to miss out. Mike tells me you got our package. The boys were so excited to finally get her pillow sent to you! XOXOXO
It was so fun- In spite of the rain! We need to get those girl cousins,Sadie Rose and Marley May together soon. The Fronce Girl cousins are catching up to the boys finally. I love the picture of your Mom with the Matthews' girl cousins! It is great to have them all close...Thanks for sharing with us! Love and miss you all!!
Post a Comment